Class Administration Specialist – Field Development
The position of Class Administration Specialist – Field Development will be responsible for serving as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Class Administration. This includes representing Class Administration in meetings, coordinating and collaborating on policies and procedures impacting class administration intra and inter-divisionally as well as assisting in the creation and maintenance of instruction materials/aids and manuals. Provide ongoing IT support on database design and enhancements by collaborating and testing new programming prior to release to the field. Continuously problem-solve to gain efficiencies to streamline and simplify existing long-standing processes and procedures. Supervise, communicate and provide ongoing coaching to a team of CA Helpdesk Support personnel.
This position requires a working knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of class staff and area personnel to interface and work within the Field Development team and other headquarters divisions.
ESSENTIAL TO THE POSITION:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff and field personnel are essential to this position.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are required to develop resources and collaborate with co-workers and management across organizational divisions.
- Extensive software skills including Microsoft Office Products, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Dropbox, Word Press and BSF database management.
- Work experience (2-3 years) as an Administrative Assistant or Administrative Coordinator. Social media experience also required.
- Ability to analyze and assimilate information and processes within Field Development is required to gain efficiency and effectiveness.
- An ability to train and multi-task is critical.
- Work closely with the Admin Assistant – Class Admin on ongoing processes and data base management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support field and headquarters staff in all matters related to Class Administration
Develop, update and maintain instructions, resources and other support materials for Class Administration and Field Development
- Oversee, coach and manage the CA Helpdesk support personnel for Field Development including but not limited to weekly communication and updates of field support personnel
- Monitor the CA Facebook page to promote and encourage healthy culture in the classes represented and right understanding in the field of CA policies and procedures
- Collaborate, communicate and interface within HQ to gain efficiency and streamline existing processes and procedures in support of BSF Class Staff and Area Personnel from a Class Administration perspective
- Work closely with Admin Assistant supporting Class Administration on CA communication and database support.
Intellectual: Analytical and evaluative abilities to streamline and simplify processes and procedures; understands the Big Picture and easily implements philosophical changes within the organization
Excellent Communicator and Team Player: Sensitive, Responsive, Gentle, Listen and Communicate effectively
Organized and Detail Oriented: Multitasker and Proficient in organizing details, Projects and Data — Able to Prioritize workflow and Resolve issues
Time Management: Efficient with time, willingness to Flex for special projects
Building Collaborative Relationships: Team player, Intuitive, Intentional relationship builder, Gracious, Committed to teamwork
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the core competencies listed above and excel at each essential duty listed above including the following:
- Extensive software skills including Microsoft Office Products, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Dropbox, Word Press and BSF database management
- Work experience (2-3 years) as an Administrative Assistant or Administrative Coordinator
Social media experience also required
If you are interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based in San Antonio, Texas, however some remote arrangement may be considered. BSF provides a comprehensive benefit package and paid vacation as well as a robust employee development program.