Careers at BSF
Front Desk Receptionist
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The Front Desk Receptionist is a full-time position that is primarily responsible for receiving and greeting all visitors, receiving and directing telephone calls and mail, responding to inquiries regarding class locations. May also be utilized as available to perform financial, administrative and clerical tasks for the Finance Division.
The position of Front Desk Receptionist is responsible maintaining the Front Desk/Reception Area in an organized and professional manner which makes Reception inviting to guests and coworkers, and creates an environment allowing timely response to inquiries and performance of other principal duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL TO THE POSITION:
The Front Desk Receptionist must have received Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior, be in full agreement with the Bible Study Fellowship Statement of Faith and Human Sexuality Policy, and prepared to pray with and for callers and visitors as these needs arise. The Front Desk Receptionist must possess an understanding of BSF’s ministry, good personal and professional communication skills, be detail oriented and possess an intermediate level of understanding of Microsoft Office and basic telephone skills. BSF Leadership is preferred but not required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and warmly greet guests and vendors and issue visitor badges.
- Maintain visitor and staff sign-in log books and materials table in living room.
- Contact staff members for visitors and vendors.
- Receive and disburse all telephone calls taking messages as necessary.
- Schedule tours and give directions to campus.
- Respond to all class inquiries from telephone calls and website.
- Sort and distribute mail to mail slots. Notify staff members of packages.
- Maintain lobby/reception area, and rotate magazines.
- Maintain magazine subscriptions by purchase requests to AP/Receipts Manager.
- Sell lunch tickets and direct staff to self-serve of stamps.
- Order stamps by purchase order to AP/Receipts Manager.
- Receive employee payments and forward to AP/Receipts Manager.
- Prepare Manna and postage funds for deposit and give to AP/Receipts Manager.
- Maintain class directory set for front desk.
- Provide pins for pilot classes for each Orientation.
- Maintain pins for class closings and changes
- Maintain Charitable Giving folders.
- Prepare memos as needed for checks to be returned to donors.
- Maintain G110's for Current Class Administrators & Treasurers in Raiser's Edge.
- Inventory and maintain office supplies with purchase orders to Purchasing Agent.
- Assist employees with finding and ordering supplies.
- Maintain supplies closet by front desk.
- Laminate materials as needed by coworkers.
- Assist in secretarial and financial duties as requested and approved by the CFO.
- Enter donations into Raiser's Edge, edit, print and mail receipts.
- Print honorarium/memorial cards for Memorial Fund batches and Online Giving Memorial/Honorariums with envelopes, proofread and mail.
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Constituent service oriented
- Organized and thorough
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Ability to satisfactorily communicate, warmly greet (verbal and written) in English and respond with grace and truth to guests, callers and co-workers.
A good understanding of BSF’s ministry and how BSF classes operate including the terminology commonly associated with BSF ministry operations.
Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office for use of Outlook, Excel and Word.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, but can also stand at times, use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone, and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The work is subject to long periods of sitting inside an office with limited windows. The work environment is moderately noisy from telephones, arriving guests, conversations of passers-by and related audible interruptions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com for consideration.